DeLaval, KC Missouri
Here is a link to the posting. Deadline is Apr 26
Click above for the link.....
Kansas City, MO
DeLaval, a global supplier of formulated sanitizers, topical disinfectants and detergents, is seeking a Chemist to support our development of topical and hard surface cleaning and sanitizing products for the food processing industry. The candidate filling this position will have the opportunity to lead and work on projects from concept to commercialization. Specifically, they will support product innovation through formulation, chemical testing, validations, scale up, and product launch. He/she will also provide technical support to internal and external customers.
- Milk Quality & Animal Health R&D team
- DeLaval Cleaning Solutions (DCS) sales team and customers
- Conduct formulation work for new product development
- Conduct reformulation work in support of market, regulatory or sourcing needs
- Conduct physical and chemical stability tests
- Prepare written test reports
- Assess, or be part of the team that performs assessment of product performance in the field
- Direct communication with sales group and end customers. Ability to anticipate and understand field needs. Ability to convey technical information in practical manner, for sales and customers to understand
- Prepare written and oral project updates for key decisions on projects
- Develop and validate methods for testing new products
- Product scale up including setting of specifications, method transfer, and pilot and validation batches
- Maintain safety protocols for laboratory work
- BS in chemistry; ideally with 10+ yr of chemistry work experience
- MS in chemistry preferred; ideally with 5+ yr of chemistry work experience
- Ph.D in chemistry preferred; ideally with 3-5 yr of chemistry work experience
- Experience in chemical formulation of detergents, sanitizers or biocidal products
- Competency on chemical analysis techniques
- Ability to accurately document results
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working in interdisciplinary project teams
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to travel
Quality Assurance Supervisor - (Position_40583)
The Land O’Lakes Supply Chain & Operations division provides strategic leadership across the company’s many business units. The team plays a significant role in fueling revenue growth and profitability through operational excellence, quality, process improvement and innovation. By partnering closely with Finance, Marketing and Human Resources, the team delivers value to Land O’Lakes business units, members and customers.
This position gives you the opportunity to be the head of all of our quality programs and our Laboratory, ensuring quality agricultural chemicals is produced in a manufacturing environment.
Our QA practices are housed in our Quality Management System. Following these practices, you will be able to implement new policies as regulations change as well as maintain existing practices.
You will also interact with the production staff, providing coaching and training on quality standards, HACCP, and other regulatory initiatives. You will also lead continuous improvement projects and also provide root cause analysis and corrective actions to resolve issues.
Bachelors degree in Chemistry or related field. 2+ years of progressive experience in quality assurance in chemical-related fields of operation.
Knowledge of regulatory requirements to include HACCP, GMP's.
Possess integrity in products, processes, and relationships.
Strong communication/interpersonal/training/coaching skills
Effective written and oral communication skills.
Analytical problem solving/root cause analysis .
Ability to be insightful and act strategically and also tactically.
Ability to handle customer complaints.
2+ years working a QA role in a chemical manufacturing plant. Previous supervisory / regulatory experience. Advanced degree in Chemistry or other related field.
Percentage of Travel: Negligible
EOE M/F/Vets/Disabled. Land O’Lakes, Inc. enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.
: Manufacturing and Operations
: Supply Chain
: Mar 9, 2018
Link to job posting:
Winfield - Land-O-Lakes Lakes QA Supervisor
BIVI: BIVI is a leader in the animal health industry with its portfolio of innovative vaccine and pharmaceutical solutions for the prevention and treatment of disease within the swine, cattle, equine and pet markets. BIVI is the U.S. division of the global Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health GmbH. Its U.S. headquarters are located within the Kansas City Animal Health Corridor in St. Joseph Missouri, with other sites in Ames, Fort Dodge and Sioux Center, Iowa. Since it was founded in 1885, the family-owned company has been committed to researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing new medications of high therapeutic value for human and veterinary medicine. www.careers.boehringer-ingelheim.com
NESTLE PURINA: A global leader in the pet products industry—promotes responsible pet care, humane education, community involvement and the positive bond between people and their pets. In the U.S., Nestle Purina Pet Care Co. is the number one pet care company in sales, volume and market share. Some of our most popular and trusted pet food brands include: Purina Dog Chow brand dog food, Purina Cat Chow brand cat food; Friskies brand cat food and treats; Fancy Feast gourmet cat food; Purina Beneful brand dog food and treats; Purina ONE brand dog and cat foods and Purina Pro Plan brand dog and cat foods and treats. Nestle Purina Pet Care Co. has a rich history of community involvement in the cities where we have manufacturing and research and development facilities, such as those found in St. Joseph. The Nestle Purina R&D Center, which is working on innovations in pet health and nutrition, is a stakeholder in the St. Joseph Innovation Stockyard and helps entrepreneurs connnect with Purina. www.nestlepurinacareers.com
If you are interested in having us post a job or internship we are pleased to post your opportunity here. Please contact email@example.com with your posting.